[access-uk] Re: iphone4s

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:16:22 -0000

---- Original Message ----
From: Frances Holman
To: access
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:37 PM
Subject: [access-uk] iphone4s

> Hi has anybody got the new iphone4s and if so what are
> your thoughts on it? I have heard conflicting reports but
> have not spoken with anyone who has actually used one
> yet.
> thanks for any info.
> cheers
> fran.Fran,

I have one and, for the most part, love it.  I'm still struggling a bit with
some aspects but still like it a lot.  Siri is still in BETA and I'm enjoying
certain aspects of his performance more than others.  He seems to be better if
you dictate from the app rather than press the Home button to communicate with
Siri.  I have had problems ending calls.  It's fine when I've made the call but
have difficulty when I haven't.  This seems to be a problem for some and not
others and I wonder if it may be dependent a little on the phone company used.
The other thing I haven't quite mastered is getting rid of the VO voice when on
a call, but that is just a matter of perfecting technique, I guess.

I hope this helps a bit.

Carol P