[access-uk] Re: iphone as a braille display and a speech difficulty

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:19:20 +0100

hi carol well must get time to check this but when doing an email or putting in
a contact or reading anything in braille will be a help. what i must try is to
see if i can use the ability to type things in from the apex as it is quite
difficult with the iphone keyboard. will let you know how i get on.