[access-uk] Re: iphone 5c

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:05:37 +0100 (CET)

Louise, there is masses of stuff on www.applevis.com tutorials, podcasts and
the like.

It's also worth searching on Youtube for iphone accessibility or similar. A lot
of the videos don't actually require site because of the amount of commentary.

Seems getting Voiceover started is easier now in IOS 7 - hold the Home button
and tell Siri to turn on Voiceover. Presumably you can change other settings
with your voice too.

Vince.

Message Received: Jan 20 2014, 09:38 AM
From: "Tassie da hiphop kid"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] iphone 5c

Hey y'all.
I have decided to pick the iphone 5c in blue and have ordered it.
It will be here tomorrow and i have downloaded the manual which
i'm now reading. Can anyone send me links on how to set it up
from a vi perspective and a getting started guide for voiceover -
making calls and doing contacts etc.

If anyone as any helpful hints i'd love them.

Thanks, louise.