[access-uk] iphone 5c

  • From: Tassie da hiphop kid <tassie@xxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:38:09 +0000

Hey y'all.
I have decided to pick the iphone 5c in blue and have ordered it. It will be here tomorrow and i have downloaded the manual which i'm now reading. Can anyone send me links on how to set it up from a vi perspective and a getting started guide for voiceover - making calls and doing contacts etc.

If anyone as any helpful hints i'd love them.

Thanks, louise.