[access-uk] Re: ipad accessibility

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:07:47 +0100

Hi Jim

Yes, you are dead right! (smile).  I also find some names can get it into a
twist, so have found spelling them helpful.

I am sure the whole concept could be improved upon with future releases, but
using this feature regularly does make one less self-conscious after a
while.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns