[access-uk] Re: ipad 2 -advice please!

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 23:45:09 -0000

Hi.

If you choose to buy an IPhone 4S, you'll have the benefit of dictation across the board, so sending text messages, writing notes as well as documents becomes so much simpler its incredible. I have a Bluetooth keyboard too, and you'll probably need to buy one once you've used your IPad for a little while, but it stays firmly in my bag most of the time, I only whip it out on the odd occasion I cant use dictation.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Saqib Hussain
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 6:15 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ipad 2 -advice please!

Hi. All of them have Voice Over. From what I've heard! You have to
tripple press the home button in quick succession to get the voice
over running.  I had a look at one over this weekend and they are
brilliant. I'm looking to buy one instead of an Iphone as I don't want
to commit to a full touch screen phone as productivity would suffer
when it comes to writing text messages.

On 13/11/2011, Maggie Norton <maggie.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ron,
Thanks for replying to my ipad message!
If I go ahead, is there a particular size/model to get voiceover?
Thanks again for your help!
Regards,
Maggie