[access-uk] Re: ipad 2 -advice please!

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:15:10 +0000

Hi. All of them have Voice Over. From what I've heard! You have to
tripple press the home button in quick succession to get the voice
over running.  I had a look at one over this weekend and they are
brilliant. I'm looking to buy one instead of an Iphone as I don't want
to commit to a full touch screen phone as productivity would suffer
when it comes to writing text messages.

--
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx