[access-uk] ios voiceover audio dubbing?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: c <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 17:28:23 +0100

Hi folks

I've been searching to try andfind out how to use the keypad when on a call that needs me to select a numnber, which is difficult when the call audio drownds out voiceover. I've heard that audio dubbing can overcome this but even after activating this the problem persists. Does anyone have any knowledge of this or can point me to any manual/information on this.

Thanks
Martin

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq