[access-uk] ios 13.12 voiceover problem

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dudleym" for DMARC)
  • To: c <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 11:08:08 +0100

Hi folks

I took the plunge and updated my iphone7 to ios 13.12 yesterday. Now voiceover doesn't pronounce some words properly, for example mail is spoken ail whereas messages is spoken ok, stocks is spoken as tocks whereas settings is spoken correctly. Other examples swipe is pronounced twipe.

Anyone else had this problem? I don't know which voice I am using, it's been there ever since I got an iphone. I tried to change the voice but even after looking up the instructions I can't seem to get there.

Thanks
Martin

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq