[access-uk] Re: internet & telephone shopping

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:59:17 +0100

Hi Vince,

I should also add that Tesco are very good at customer relations as well,
certainly round here they are.  Angie has nothing but praise for the
assistance she gets in Tesco when she does pop in.  But I must admit, we
never ever do telephone shopping, either online, or in person, unless
telephone is the only way.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,