[access-uk] Re: internet conection

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:09:34 +0100

Hi Marie,

Did you get any answers to your question?

  The answer to your question is yes you can. Enable the wireless connection on
your laptop when you're connecting wirelessly and turn it off and wire your
laptop to your rooter when you are using your laptop indoors.

  You can have as many connections as you like configured on your computer. You
choose what connection to use at the time from Control Panel, Network
Connections. E.G. I have about six connections configured on my laptop, some
are wireless connections, some are dial up and one connection to connect
through my mobile phone. However, in your case, and not to confuse yourself, I
reckon the easiest way would be to follow my first suggestion; turn on wireless
when outdoors and switch it off when indoors.

  Hope I didn't confuse you more :)

  Cheers,
  Amro