[access-uk] Re: internet conection

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:59:25 +0100

Hi Marie.

It's perfectly feasible to have a number of desktops and laptops all connected
and surfing the web simultaneously but it really depends on whether the deal
with your ISP permits it.

We're using Sky at present and have a desktop and 3 laptops all wirelessly
connected and able to use the internet simultaneously.  I have a further works
laptop that's connected by an ethernet cable to the router.

We had a similar deal with BT but I know some packages only allow one computer
to be connected at a time.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx