[access-uk] Re: internet banking

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:21:26 -0000

Hazel, I've got no experience of HSBC, but I can tell you that both Santander
and Egg online banking is a breeze. Santander verify transactions by sending
out a One Time Password via text so there's no need for those credit card sized
thingamabobs that were all the rage a couple years back.

I'd say give it a go, hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised at how
straight-forward the whole thing is!

Darran