[access-uk] Re: installing talks 3g On N91

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:37:48 -0000

OK, point taken, but perhaps we still ought to be bringing more pressure on
the phone companies to install software for us before sending out phones
etc., because some of us just don't have enough support to manage that sort
of thing.  I don't think I accept entirely either that Nokia can do nothing
more, because they too could have a system where software could be installed
before sending to a blind person, and Nuance perhaps could carry some kind
of information on their site about the different way phones install so hence
the need for sufficient support before purchase.

Anyway, just my thoughts!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx