[access-uk] Re: installing access software onto PC connected network

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:38:57 +0100

> "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Subject: [access-uk] Re: installing access software onto PC connected
network

> why not ask AISquared. They can only say no.  Write to:
> support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah, well, good point Peter, thank you <smile>.  however, I'm lucky enough to
get feedback from Tristram who, I'm sure is very familiar with zoomtext,
working for Sight and Sound.

thanks your help digging up aisquareds support e-mail.  I may as well put it
in the address book as, it'll come in handy again no doubt.

Justin
> Peter

> ** vacation ## d

** vacation ## d