[access-uk] Re: installing access software onto PC connected network

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:32:04 +0100

Your Zoomtext can happily be installed onto the PC at your work placement.
Niether would Ai Squared be particularly bothered as your type of
installation would remain a stand alone installation because you would still
not be able to run over the network.  I would also assume that you would not
be running two simmultanious copies of Zoomtext but merely have it installed
in more than one location.  The latter being fine whilst the former is a
breach of license agreement.  There are special versions of Zoomtext that
allow multiple simmultanious operation and network use.  As it is your
Zoomtext will largely be unconcerned with your PCs network activities.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support