[access-uk] instaling minus Monitor and mouse?

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:59:12 +1100

Hello List,having moved to a :X P machine [I bought only the box] used my
original Monitor,keyboard etc],I now need to re visit my old win 98 unit to
retreive some forgotten folders,etc. and I want to make the re connect as
straight forward as possible by connecting only the,Power supply and keyboard.I
seem to recall by not connecting the:Monitor, and Mouse,brings up an error box
and won't allow this type of installation , this being the case can someone
advise me what I need to do please ?.Thanks in advance.Alan