[access-uk] Re: ing direct

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:04:54 +0100

I don't mind losing postal services as long as the online billing is
accessible and I can get the same info from it as I could from the postal
documentation.  In this regard T-Mobile are very good and I actually prefer
not to receive my bills in Braille by post.

But I guess that's going off topic a bit, 'smile'.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.