[access-uk] Re: information on the plextalk pocket

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:18:22 +0100

Hi, I have a Stream and confirm that the battery is removeable - in fact, I bought a spare battery when I purchased the unit and have had to use it regularly... Unfortunately, there is not a separate charger unit for the spare battery, so it necessitates even more frequent swapping of battery.

Also, I found that the case supplied with the Stream started to disintegrate after only a few months of use, although, as you can tell from the battery issue, it is heavily used! I bought the Turtleback leather case from HumanWare and, so far, it seems a much nicer and more durable case - worth the money.

All the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>