[access-uk] Re: info re the kindle reader

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:35:25 +0000

Sorry, I was thining the question related to the original; Kindle not the more
recent ones.
On 31 Oct 2015, at 18:10, Steve Nutt
<steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Ian,

Turning on speech without sight shouldn’t be a problem. Just put two fingers
anywhere on the screen for about four seconds.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close