[access-uk] Re: info re sky

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:02:04 -0000

Francis,

Have you heard any more about the Sky Talker, please?

I rang Sky today and they have not heard of it!  Obviously not ready for
release if the disabilities departement have not been told of it, I would
imagine.

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...

  _____