[access-uk] Re: info on the E7 requested, please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:40:24 +0100

I have experience of using this phone.  Very much like it.  Had a little
problem in the beginning but that was due to firmware update at the time, other
than that, I would be delighted to use it again.  I changed at the time to E6
which is excellent but E7 very nice flat large phone.  I have some vision so
loved the colours on this phone and could see the icons well.  As for qwerty,
the keys are larger than on N97 Mini, very nice, a bit like a mini computer.
There is only one speaker at the back and I know people with hearing loss have
found this a drawback.  The phone is inclined to slip out of one's hand but
that can be solved by having a case for it.