[access-uk] Re: info on mobile phones with buttons, Latest OS Version

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 01:35:29 +0000

Yes it would be great to hear of folks experiences of those phones such as the LG and SoundVision for example.

I would love to get an Android phone with keys but as they can be expensive wonder if any of them (with keys) can be upgraded to the latest OS version as rolled out?

Best,

Tony Sweeney.

On 31/10/2015 22:43, Carol Pearson (Redacted sender carol.pearson29 for DMARC) wrote:

Anyone seen this phone yet! I mean the LG1, by the way! Carol Pe

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

Hi Steve, So if this is already release where can I view this phone? do you have any idea of the price?