[access-uk] Re: incorrect utility bills

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:39:37 +0100

Hi Mark

Not with a utility bill, but I ended up receiving an ex RNIB employee's
redundancy details and final salary notice some years ago. Naturally I
complained to them and returned the Braille letter. They were very
apologetic, but I told them it was no good being sorry if they didn't engage
enough Braille proofreaders to avoid repetition in the future!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>