[access-uk] Re: imported messages not showing up in windows live mail

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:09:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi Husna,
you could check that the messages were in fact exported:
1. In windows explorer, go to the folder where you exported the messages.
2. In this folder, there should be the top level message folders that were
exported.
3. I don't know which folders you exported, but keep on opening folders until
you get to a folder which you expect to contain messages.
4. In that folder, each message is stored as a file with the extension .eml. If
you open such a file, the message opens in your default email program.

David.