[access-uk] image for windows

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:24:28 +0100

Hi everybody, given Terabyte's reference to Linux in their reply to my email
I've emailed them again to clarify. I've pasted the text below. I think you'll
concur that what I've asked for is what is needed.
                    John.
Hi David, I think, judging from your reply to my email yesterday that you
misunderstood the problem.
  Firstly, I am running Windows, not Linux. Your reply referred to Linux, not
Windows.
  My problem concerns not the imaging part of the process, for which I have
speech feedback, (I use Jaws For Windows), but the restoring of an image saved
to another drive. I wasn't asking you about speech feedback, but rather
suggesting that it would be useful for someone in my position if it were
possible for the restore automatic function, which currently can't restore a C
drive image as the drive is in use and consequently locked to be enabled to
reboot the system and restore the C partition.
  I am aware it isn't currently possible, but it would be very helpful to
people in my position were it made possible in future builds.
  Could you pass my email to the developers. Developers, after all, need to
know of a need before they can cater for it.