[access-uk] Re: iStick information

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 08:41:33 +0100

The only consideration to make is whether you think iStick is worth the
money, it is quite expensive when you compare its storage capacity to an
ordinary memory stick. I personally prefer the Seagate Wireless Access
route which gives you a lot more storage.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>