[access-uk] iPodder and Juice Problems

  • From: "The Happy Happy Hoop." <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:59:55 -0000

Hi List.

I've tried getting a solution for this problem on the BlindCasting list, but
no feedback was forthcoming so I'm bringing it over to you good folks on
Access-UK! My problem is as follows:

After being away for a couple of weeks, I launched iPodder 2.1 only to get
the following message:

Errors occurred
See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\iPodder\iPodder.exe.log' for details

Not making any sense of the "log", I headed off  to www.JeffBishop.net to
see what
was occurring. Here I found out about the change over to Juice and how to go
about
making that change on my PC.

Well, after doing as instructed, I now get this message:

Errors occurred
See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\Juice\Juice.exe.log' for details

Yes, the very same message with only the name of the player having changed.

Can someone out there please tell me what I'm doing wrong? And in the hope
it helps, a copy of the Juice log is pasted below.

Regards.

Darran

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gui.py", line 4, in ?
  File "iPodderGui.pyc", line 3573, in main
  File "ipodder\configuration.pyc", line 468, in __init__
  File "os.pyc", line 153, in makedirs
  File "os.pyc", line 154, in makedirs
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
[...]

That's it, the end of the Juice log file.