[access-uk] Re: iPod shuffle ready to go?

  • From: "Tyrer, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Tyrer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:39:52 +0100

Well, I use a very good scanning program - it's more like two really but I
didn't want to brag.

JT

From: "Angel"

> Libraries give books for free because of their community obligation,
> not because of a human rite any may have.  Have you tried to get the
> books you seek from sources like Audible.com.  The people there have
> gone out of their way to make their site and books accessible to us.
> There is no rational explanation for stealing.

 Angel

>> How do you figure having access to the latest novels or whatever you
>> want
> to read is a basic human rite.  In which constitution does it say
> this?  If you can't read print you can either purchase a scanner and
> reading software, or go to the library and use their equipment for
> such pursuits.  Though basic literacy has been found to be a basic
> human rite being able to read

> your favorite novel is not.

DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted. We
therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/