[access-uk] Re: iPod Shuffle and creating mailing lists

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:49:38 +0100

Hi Brian
Freelists sounds good and I for one would like to join.
I bought your scripts for Jaws recently and they really are great I'm having trouble with setting up an Apple account - I did it with a reader friend, set up my account in BT Click, but all that seems available is the BT Click part - my apple account does not seem to exist or be recognised when I try to sign in. Trying to make aanother new account I tried this time to use the website
www.apple.com/uk then the UK store. There is nothing obvious about signing in, checking accounts or creating a new one. Any thoughts?

I notice in your help file it says you cannot yet purchase albums (something I hope will be able to be done soon). I did try going through gendre, artist, album, etc. and found the album I wanted. When I pressed the modifier key and b it did say 'buying' but then I had trouble signing in (as I mentioned above). Is this a possible way of buying albums or will this hagve to be augmented in a different way?

Thanks again Brian.

Gordon McFarlane
----- Original Message ----- From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>