[access-uk] Re: iPod Shuffle

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:36:27 -0000

Tink: can you tell us a bit more about navigation EG is it one click to
move from track to track and does holding the button in scrole within
the current track similar to most CD players?  This is what my current
mp3 player doesn't do and it's a bit annoying if you nod off in the
middle of a chapter and have to listen from the start again.  It does
allow you to navigate in this way if you use the menu structure but not
by key control at one level.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ