[access-uk] Re: iPhone problem

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:09:41 +0100

Hi all,

First, I too turned off iMessages because I found it to be quite unreliable. If
I want to send text using the internet I use one of the many messenger apps
there are such as WhatsApp. They do a far better job in messaging over the
internet and most people would have at least one of them on their devices.

Second, I believe iMessages only work between Apple devices unlike other
messenger apps which work cross platforms.

One thing that is beyond my comprehension is why on earth iPhones don’t have a
delivery report feature for text messages just like Nokia and other makes of
phones? This can be very inconvenient when one is sending work related
important messages.

My two pence worth.

Amro