[access-uk] Re: iPhone keyboard suggestions

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:01:46 +0100

Hi Mike.

I sell a keyboard which is very similar to the Apple version, its just cheaper and in my opinion a better product, but then I would say that as I sell it "smile". Let me know if you want details, the price is £40 and I've sold about a dozen of the things so far, a very popular product line of mine.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Cairns
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 6:02 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: iPhone keyboard suggestions

Mike, as I've always said when this topic has come up, I recommend Apple's
own Bluetooth wireless keyboard because it has full numeric functionality.
It doesn't fold, but it is a lovely keyboard upon which to type, is
lightweight and sturdy.

Go to the UK online Apple website and type in Apple wireless keyboard, and
it should be your first choice.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns