[access-uk] Re: iPhone keyboard suggestions

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 06:06:48 +0100

Hi Mike

To open an app or edit in fields, press the VO keys with the space-bar.  On
the wireless keyboard you have bought, the VO keys are the second and third
keys at the bottom left.  On the large wired keyboard, the VO keys are the
first and second keys at the bottom left.

Pairing is a nightmare with Apple, it's about 10 seconds max to allow any
pairing.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns