[access-uk] Re: iPhone help

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 22:15:30 +0100

You cannot put it back to normal if you wish to keep the News app.

On 17 Sep 2015, at 21:51, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
"carol.pearson29" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, are you saying you change it to US, reboot, find you then have the News
app, so can put it back to normal?

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "christopher hallsworth"
<challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 17 September 2015 12:51 pm
Subject: [access-uk] iPhone help

Afternoon all,

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who made suggestions as to what I
should do with my iPhone. Because nothing was happening I took it to a
store and they restored it to factory settings and then updated it for me.
Whilst I was in there I asked about the apple news app and was told that
it is either a regional thing or it is just available in the states for
now.

Thanks once again to you all

Janet