[access-uk] Re: iPhone help

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:30:07 +0100

I have to say I get excellent news from BBC news. there are also various papers
that I can download their app and there are very good too.

On 17 Sep 2015, at 20:34, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Got it! Thanks for your help. Funny that Apple said it would be available in
US, UK and Australia yet we had to change our device's region to United
States. A bug, or be it a querky one, for sure.
Chris
On 17 Sep 2015, at 12:57, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes i think if you set your region to united states then restart the phone
it will show up.