[access-uk] Re: iPhone help

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "martinwilsher" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:29:31 +0100

Right, I think it's recovery mode time. Launch iTunes, then press and hold
down the home button on your phone while plugging it into the pc. ITunes will
announce a phone in recovery mode. You can restore the phone from here.
Warning! You'll lose everything but the os, so hope you had a backup.
Voiceover can be turned on from iTunes after the restore if it doesn't come up.

Hth.