[access-uk] Re: iPhone email problem solved

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 09:31:31 +0100

you can do the same on the iPhone. however there is no such thing as such thing
as Ccc field. I presume that was a typo and that you meant BCc field.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 09:28, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi there i wonder if there is a way to send out email message on the iphone
or from an android device whereby you can send to say thirty diferent
addresses at the same time.

what i do on my u 2 is to send an email to myself then in the ccc field pres
enter with l to get to the address book where i can search for all my
addresses if then i select them it will send my email to all these different
people. the advantage of putting them in the ccc field is that noone can see
each other's email. it would be great if this sort of thing could be done via
the iphone or as i said my android device. if anyone has any ideas that would
be great. maybe i should read the iphone mannual but one only has a certain
amount of time to do these things. cheers there.