[access-uk] Re: iPhone case recommendations

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 03:03:52 +0100

what is ottervox please?

-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor burke
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 2:26 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: iPhone case recommendations

well Mike there is something called OtterBox, this is expensive probably £80 and available through Amazon.

On 8 Oct 2015, at 21:57, Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Eleanor, but you're right, I'm looking for something that's going
to afford maximum protection. Not that I'm especially clumsy or
anything, just that my nieces (multiple) always seem to be smashing
their screens and it makes me think the iPhones are especially delicate.

On 08/10/2015 21:38, Eleanor burke wrote:
well I have one which date me for a year and I could always send it to you but you are probably looking for a greater protection.

On 8 Oct 2015, at 21:32, Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

I have done what I once swore I'd never do and bought a second-hand
iPhone 5s. Didn't get on with my Android Sony Experia.

It currently has no case. Does anybody have any recommendations for a
case for an iPhone 5s which will afford the greatest protection from
drops, carrying around in pockets etc? No Miffy or Hello Kitty jibes
please :-)

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray