[access-uk] Re: iPhone case recommendations

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:38:55 +0100

well I have one which date me for a year and I could always send it to you but
you are probably looking for a greater protection.

On 8 Oct 2015, at 21:32, Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello folks,

I have done what I once swore I'd never do and bought a second-hand
iPhone 5s. Didn't get on with my Android Sony Experia.

It currently has no case. Does anybody have any recommendations for a
case for an iPhone 5s which will afford the greatest protection from
drops, carrying around in pockets etc? No Miffy or Hello Kitty jibes
please :-)

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray