[access-uk] Re: iPhone and other stuff was RE: Re: More Nokia C5 Woes

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:57:44 +0100

I will look to one in the near future, a Bluetooth keyboard that is, but I
still want to be mobile, and a keyboard seems to make that a bit less
mobile, if you know what I mean.  As for overpriced cases, hmm, depends what
you're looking for, tbh, the iiphone is so expencive, I want to bullet proof
mine, and for that u pay, hoping that what you paid makes that bigger
expense of replacing the iphone because you drop the thing, that little less
likely.