[access-uk] Re: iPhone Help Needed

  • From: James AUSTIN <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:41:23 +0100

Hi Annabell

Double-Tapping on the IPhone with Voice Over on is a case of highlighting the
app you want with one finger and then whilst that finger is held down, tap
anywhere on the screen with another. VO sees that as a double tap.

The scenario that Ed just described is and actual double-tap with one finger
and then holding your finger down will then allow you to move apps around by
dragging your finger around the  screen.

HTH
TC
James