[access-uk] Re: iPhone - Forwarding A Text Message

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:21:18 -0000

Hi Eleanor

try this and see if it works
Janet

How to forward a text
With the body of the message on screen. Double tap and hold finger on second tap, then double tap on more, swipe to the right until you reach forward. Double tap and you are ready to type the person's name.

-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor Martha Burke
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 9:30 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] iPhone - Forwarding A Text Message

How do I forward a text message from my iPhone?  Thanks.

Eleanor