[access-uk] Re: iPhone - App Switcher

  • From: Niall Gallagher <niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 15:35:36 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

There are two options this person can choose from.
1. Turning on the Assistive Touch feature in Accessibility.
2. Changing the Home Click Speed in Accessibility.

Both options can be accessed at the lower section of the accessibility
settings.

Kind regards,

Niall

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Niall Gallagher
Email: niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx
Wordpress: www.nialljg91.wordpress.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nialljg91

On Sep 6, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Neil, this sighted person does not get good enough rhythm to double
click the home button is there another way by going in to Settings?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Niall Gallagher"
<niallgallagher91@xxxxxxxxxxx>