[access-uk] Re: iPhone 6 Physical Features

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:33:35 -0000

Hi Eleanor

As you hold it with the phone facing you in portrait view, the three buttons
on the left are, mute switch, up and down volume.  The lock button is the
one on the right side of the device.  The Home button is tactile and in the
normal place at the bottom of the screen.  The raised "foot" you describe on
the rear is the camera.  The headphone and charging sockets are on the
bottom edge of the phone as well.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown