[access-uk] Re: iPhone

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:48:49 -0000

Hahaha, Elanor, gosh, I'm not sure about podcasting but I'm certainly happy to tell you a little about it either on or off list. I think you're probably right though about talks. I've still got an N86 as well but find that I'm using the iPhone more and more now. I like the aps which you can download and the simple fact that so much works right out of the box.

Steve