[access-uk] Re: iPAD

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:17:43 +0100

Hi there Eleanor,

You are correct in your comparison that the iPad is similar in size to an A4
sheet of paper.

The smaller device you saw was probably the iPod.  This is approximately the
same size as the iPhone.  I sometimes find iPod and iPad can be confused,
especially when listening to them being pronounced by a screen reader.

On the side, I have to say that since getting my iPad earlier this year life
has become far more productive, as well as reducing my dependence on a desktop
computer or laptop, particularly when on the move.

Hope this helps,

Please note: this message was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  I
apologise for any errors in the text.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and any
attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.