[access-uk] Re: iOs Query Regarding Contacts

  • From: "Michael Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:50:22 -0000

Hi,

Yes, go into contacts, select the contact you want and open it, to give the
details for the contact, go to the top right and double tap on edit. Go down
to the number you want to change the label for and move to the left of it,
it should say home button, double tap on this. A screen opens for you to
select other options, main, work etc, or add a custom label.

Hope this helps.

Mike