[access-uk] Re: iOS Twitter and Tweetings Apps

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 11:32:30 +0100

okay I've sort of got it once I put in the at sign then if I go to the bottom
and select a tab that says more options and then get an option for the Twitter
addresses of those I am following and my followers. on my Twitter app I can
begin to put what I think is a Twitter address even of those who are not my
followers and the options come up and I'm able to select the correct one.

On 7 Sep 2015, at 11:22, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Android version works like that, so it would be surprising if it didn't
work. Send a tweet to @tweetings and ask them.

All the best

Steve

--