[access-uk] Re: i player on I phone

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:31:39 +0100

Hi May.

Sorry, but I can't really help with this as I access Applevis via the PC. I'm just not the right person to help with navigating the site via Safari on an device.

I'm sure though others more qualified on the list will step up with a few tips!

Darran

----- Original Message ----- From: "May Thompson" <mayt51@xxxxxxxxx>